Ghost

“Boo! Boo! Boo!”
“Mum I think there are ghosts in this house.”
“No such thing, you’re dreaming and hearing things. I can check for you if it will make you feel better.”
“Fine but I am telling you, there are ghosts. You were warned.”
2 minutes later as Mum was searching we heard, “MMMUUUMMM! There are ghosts,” Cooper screamed. “Dad come and look. Please dad. Dad! Oh no, dad must have been murdered by a ghost. Maybe he was eaten!”
“What is wrong?” Mum kept saying.
“G…g…g…ghost behind you,” I stuttered.
“No… Ahhhhh! There is a ghost. I have lived for 38 years and never seen a ghost!” Mum screamed.
“Mum go hide in your room. There are no ghosts there,” I told her.
“Ok!” Yelled Mum as she ran for her room.
‘Rrrrr!’ The door opened.
“Ahhhhh! A slime ghost, oh no! My room is full of slime,” Mum screamed.
“Where is Cooper, I better go find him, oh there you are. Cooper what is wrong?” I asked.
“Ghosts are scary, how are you not scared?” He asked.
“I killed some of them with my Ninja skills. There are another 20 to go yet,” I replied.
“Cheese and crackers!”
“Now I will find our dad, bye. Hey dad what are you doing?”
“Scaring your mum,” Dad joked.
“I know that!” I called over the loud speaker, “Mum and Cooper, I need to say something, happy April Fools.”
“Ryannn! I will get you,” Mum yelled.
“Dad, behind you, ghost!”
“Where?”
“Got you too,” I laughed.
“Ryan!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!