Ella's Big Adventure

There was once a little girl called Ella. There was once a little girl called Jess. They walked and walked and walked and walked. They were going into a bush. And they found Jessica's mum and then they found Ella's mum. 'We have to get out' said Ella. 'I know what will happen if we go out too late. A monster will come!' So everyone got out not too late.
Ella's best friend got stuck in some glue but she's out of. the bush. Good. If she stays in the glue it will turn into a spider web and the spider will get her. But she gets out not too late because her mum gets her out.
They all go back to their homes but Jess doesn't because she is going to have a sleepover at Ella's house.
'Good. I'm out of the glue.' said Jess. Ella and Jess go to sleep dreaming that they are playing a game of Peppa Pig.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!