April Fool Ghost

“Ghost! Ahhh! Wait a minute, that’s only you mum with a white bed sheet on you. Stop trying to scare me.”
I went over to rip the sheet off mum.
“AHHH! It’s a zombie. Mummy, where are you?” I screamed.
I ran out 600 million doors, but there were zombies at every door and I remembered that there were 60 thousand ghosts at the front door. I realised I was trapped inside with 600 million zombies and 60 thousand ghosts.
I could hear mum calling my name, “HARLEY! Where are you?”
I yelled, “I am in the bathroom, but do not come to me because they are trying to get in to eat me.”
Mum shouted out, “I’m coming to get you.”
“NO!!” I called out.
By the time mum got there, I was eaten by 600 million zombies.
“Noooo!!” cried mum.
She tried to help me, but the zombies had eaten me and mum cried out, “NOOOOOOOOO!! Why? It should be me instead of Harley.”
4 weeks later mum saw me alive and ran to me. She hugged me almost to death and said, “I thought you were dead.”
“No, that was a robber with fake skin,” I said.
So that was the best April Fool’s Day ever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!