The Door

"The cross, the light blue door, with its rusty metal, it begged me to enter ". I opened the door but not without a scare, a hand on my black top it wrinkled, as I jumped in the doorway, with the hand still on my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" he said that is when I noticed, that he did not have the sky rises behind him. No snow or clouds it was just trees and warmth.
"How dare you" something screamed "how dare you come in with that tree" I noticed that he was staring at the man
"I'm blind" he cried
"I don't care" he snapped "monkey attack!" We stumbled back and hit our backs against the door, it opened under the weight and we went somewhere else.
I opened to find I was laying on the beach, under an umbrella the blind man beside me. I stood up to find a wave heading our way "Ahhh" I cried. The blind man woke up with startle, "What" he snapped. I pulled him up and I lead him to a door I pulled it open and we ran through.
In the morning I woke up in my room, had that all been a dream? I wondered as I walked down the stairs "Yum Pancakes" I cried.
Mum sat at a stool with a stern face. "You got home late a blind man called John took you here" she sighed.
"I'm sorry" I said sadly.
"It’s ok I glad your home" she said happily.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!