An Unexpected Disaster - Re-entry As Previous Entry Incorrect

It was three short seconds ago. You had walked into an elevator, not knowing that your happy morning was about to turn treacherous.

You bang on the elevator door with utter indignation. You impatiently press the open button. Nothing. You press the emergency button. Nothing.
“BANG!” It occurred. The elevator drops a level and unceremoniously dumps you on the cold, hard metal floor.

Feeling dazed and happy, you peer up to notice the glossy doors open. What do you see?
Four muscular men in leather jackets wearing menacing frowns glare down at you. Your legs quiver. Your skin feels cold and your heart palpitates loudly. In a split second, you feel hard numbing hand cuffs around your wrists. A sack engulfs your head. You are carried and tossed into a van. You thrash around, trying to break free. You wonder who these people are. Why you? What do they want?

The van screeches to a halt. Then a thought comes to mind; an escape from this cursed place. Your penknife clicks and in no time you are ready. The back door of the van opens and away you shoot into the inky blackness. You trip and your head collides with the ground.
Fear attacks your insides like a foe looming out of a thick fog; you wonder if will see daylight again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!