The Magic Genie

Once upon a time there lived a boy named Max. His father died so Max lived with his Mum.
One day after school Max went to the old lamp shop. He wanted to buy an old lamp, so he did buy an old golden lamp. When Max went home ... "Ahhhhhhhhh" screamed Max because a genie came out from the lamp. "Sssshhhh, my name is Genie" whispered the genie. "Be quiet, only you are supposed to know me."
"Why only me?" asked Max.
"Because you are the chosen one!" said Genie.
"Chosen one for what" asked Max.
"To try and help me unlock my real power" said Genie bravely. He was looking at his magic. book. "Shagalar-shagalar- shagaloooo" said Genie (shaglar-shaglar-shagaloooo is the magic word to go to genie world). Poof! And they appeared at genie world.
"Genie, why are we here and what is this place?" asked Max.
"Max, this is where we are going to unlock my real POWER, this is genie world ... we just need to open that door with ... two GUARDS protecting it!" said Genie with surprise.
Max ran in front of Genie, "Genie follow my lead; all you need to do is ... " but before Max finished talking Genie read Max's mind and said ... "turn the guards into frogs!". So Genie used his magic to turn the guards into frogs.
Then Genie went to the door and opened it and saw a magic ball and touched it so the magic ball evolved into Genie and he got his real power. So with that Genie used a spell that would make Max go home and, POOF! Max was home and saw it was night so Max went to sleep and dreamed about Genie.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!