The Tall Man

Anna saw a black dark man standing outside and she ran in fear. Anna Lucia was sprinting for her life. She was running from this tall, black and dark thing. Anna heard a gunshot and it lit up the whole forest. She was extremely terrified Anna had terrible stitches but she was forced to keep on dashing through the rugged terrain. Anna tripped over a log and stumbled down a steep hill. She was tumbling down and she bashed her head on a sheet of metal. Suddenly Anna a flashback of her whole life. When Anna was 9 her parents got divorced and when she was 11 she learnt how to ride a motorbike. But when Anna was 15 she was seeing this tall, slim, dark and gloomy man. One night she saw it staring through a window the thing was standing on their porch its eyes were pitch black and its stare seemed to be hypnotizing her and its stare was sucking her into its gloomy eyes. Then all of a sudden she woke up to reality. Anna realised she was bleeding out badly and if she didn't act soon Anna would die! She needed to stop it with antiseptic cream and a bandage. So Anna got up and started to limp around looking for help. She wailed in pain but then Anna saw it! She turned and scrambled as fast as her legs could carry her. Anna stopped to catch her breath, she lost the thing but she saw a cabin. She decided to go into the house and have a look around. Anna felt dizzy and she thought that she would faint to blood loss. Anna flung open the door and hoped there was a first-aid kit. She saw water, a 308 rifle and a first-aid kit. Anna frantically dug through the kit grabbing a bandage and antiseptic cream. She popped the cap off cap of the cream and smeared it all over her forehead then she wrapped the bandage horizontally around her foreword. Then Anna had a swig of her precious water, grabbed the rifle and charged out of the cabin to meet the figure she felt brave and cocked the rifle aimed it and slowly pulled the trigger BANG!!! The kick made the ugly weapon fall to the ground. The bullet hit the thing and it fell over but the it got back up. Anna sprinted out into the darkness in fear hoping to find some help. She looked backwards and the thing was dashing after her. Anna was exhausted and tired but then she stumbled across a highway. She saw red and blue lights flashing in the dark could this be help or more danger?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!