Booger To Blob

Let me tell you a story. Well, I am at the Omega cafe getting my usual strawberry jam on toast with a double shot, vanilla espresso and I start thinking about my 2117 space mission .Well that was centuries ago ...
On the 2117 mission to Kepler-61-F, a planet possibly sustaining life, I saw a little bit of gunk outside. Launch day, the 22.11.2117 - when a viewer sneezed and his booger got on the spacecraft's window. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get it off. Well I guess the booger was on its way to Keppler.
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,LIFTOFF!!!!! The booger was blasting through space with me on my space ship all the way to Kepler.
On atmospheric entry the heatshield cracked, I was dead for sure, but strangely the small booger seemed to move over to the crack on the shield. It saved me. Sure it didn't come to me until a bit later, but was saved by a booger! On Kepler, under immense heat of 1000 degrees it genetically modified the cellular structure and became alive.
Oh err my food is ready ... I will get it....
Oh back to my story, now where was I? That's right on Kepler - the Blob and I became best friends. Soon 1ny mission here would end, I found no life but found oxygen!
Heading home, I let the blob on the outside of the space ship. The trip was peaceful however there was a problem! We didn't have enough fuel to get home! We stole from an Alien pirate ship. I was worried sick. I extended the fuel pump but the aliens extended the docking tunnel to my ship. I hid in the flight deck, well there was probably a better place to hide, but I couldn't think ... seriously would you be able to think if aliens were on your space ship?
They found me and put me into a test tube. Luckily, the Blob came to me help. He snuck into the mechanics of the ship and caused the test tube I was in to break, saving my life, yet again. Unfortunately, the Blob made a mistake, which blasted him .into the vast vacuum of space. I made it home - not telling anyone -except you - about this Blob.
Wait what is this, a small hole is in the roof above me and something just fell?
It's small and green...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!