First Day Of School

Last night, when I was sitting on my bed doing my homework. When I had the most amazing flash back. It was my first day of school at Beechmont State School I was in year one.
When I got to Beechmont State School I entered my classroom. My teacher, Mrs Pryor welcomed me to my new classroom. Mrs Pryor had short brown hair and was wearing a beautiful blue dress with black heels. Then she showed me where I was sitting. I sat next to two lovely girls their names were Lucy and Zoe. Lucy had long blonde hair in two pig tails with a pink head band over the top. Zoe had long blonde hair as well tied up in a bun with a green bandana over the top.
When we started our class, I looked around my new classroom, colourful posters and friendly looking faces were all around me. I felt so welcomed.
Later that day, Lucy gave a tour of the school she showed me the lunch area, the girl's bathroom, the library and the office were Douglas worked.
At lunch time I sat down on the stage with all my new friends Lucy Kenyon, Isabella Moore, Mikayla Chipping, Zoe Hendrix and Kaja Mobbs.
At play time, we all played on the green and yellow fort next to our classroom. We slid down the slide climbed across the monkey bars and across the rope bridge.
When play time was over, it was the last session. When we went back to class we did free time. We played with blocks, wooden cars and dolls. After that we had some quiet time, we had the choice to do some reading or drawing. I chose to draw. I drew a little fairy with a crown and wings.
In that last session, we did a bit of math. In math, we read the time. I had never read the time before, so I had a bit of trouble. I asked the teacher and she explained everything. I was so thankful.
That was the best day ever. I made new friends and had so much fun.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!