The Lesson In This

It was an ordinary summer's day and Sally was getting ready to go to her friend Lilly's house. Lilly was a bit older than Sally but they didn't mind, so Sally picked out her favourite pink and red spotted shirt along with her fantastic black tights with shiny diamonds on the ends. ‘This outfit is perfect,’ she thought and of she went.
2 HOURS LATER:
Sally was back from her friend’s house, she had a great time, even her long, silky orange hair now had blue tips at the end and her lovely freckled face got made fun of by her friend’s brother, but other than that she had an extraordinary time.
The next day Sally wanted to go see Lilly again but her parents said no. Sally got really mad and packed up all her worldly possessions and ran away from home and did not come back...
Sally’s mum and dad looked everywhere for her but she was nowhere to found. It was like she had disappeared off the face of the Earth, but she hadn't disappeared off the face of the Earth, in fact she had a magical power of INVISIBILITY and that is why her mum and Dad couldn't find her. She was invisible and only Sally knew about it, no one else and she intended to keep it that way.
After 3 days of no luck, her parents decided to give up and Sally never came home. She found a lonely old cave and slept there every night for weeks and weeks because she never got over about not being allowed to go to her friend’s house. Sally was such a spoilt brat, all this over a stupid play date with her friend, it wasn’t worth it, because she was never seen again and she wasn't missed and she died alone.
So I guess the lesson here is, that listening to your parents is important and in the end, they are only trying to help you be the best you can be and that they love you very much.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!