Howling At The Moon

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once upon a time there lived a princess called Cupcake. She awoke and could not see her dad. He had put a note on the table, it said ‘By the time you read this I will be long gone. Don’t bother trying to stop me going to Australia. Please be good when I am gone. I love you. I will write to you. Please look at the present on the door step.’
She looked at the door step where a wolf in a cage was. She said “Bed time” and let him out of the cage. The moon was up, the wolf was howling at the moon. When she fell asleep she did not notice the moon getting closer to her and the wolf cub.
Some space animals appeared and took her back to planet Crazy. She had been kidnapped. They clipped her to a robotic table that had a blanket on it.
They wanted to make her evil, they placed a tube on her head and pushed a button that sucked the good part out and put a bad part of a brain in instead. But just when they knew their plan had worked the wolf came to save her life and unplugged the tube. When the wolf unplugged the tube he turned into a real person and hugged her and took her home to planet earth.
She felt a whole lot better, but still did not feel right. She wanted her dad. She went to look for mail and saw a letter from her father, it said ‘I am on my way home sweet girl, Love dad.’
Soon after, he was back and the wolf person began to fade and disappeared.
Princess Cupcake lived happily ever after.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!