Riding Into A Cyclone

Once upon a time there was a mum and a boy. The mum's name was Bec Anderson and the boy's name was Jai Anderson. Jai Anderson asked his mum if he could ride his motorbike into the cyclone that was near? His mum said something weird ...... she said "Yes you can!"

Jai Anderson rode his motorbike to Matthew Buxton, Jarvis St John-Wood and Jaxon St John-Wood's house and asked if they wanted to come? They all said yes! So they rode their motorbikes into the cyclone! They saw a skate park in the cyclone and rode their motorbikes on the skate park! They had lots of fun until the cyclone was very, very, very strong and it was too strong to get home! "The cyclone is too strong to get home" Jai Anderson said.
"I hope the cyclone is not too strong so Jai Anderson can't get home" Bec Anderson said.
Matthew Buxton said "How about we have more adventures?"
"Yes, Yes" Jai Anderson said.
"Yeah" Jarvis ST John-Wood said.
"Okay" Jaxon St John-wood said.
"Should we buy eighty batches of chocolate?" Jai Anderson said.
"Yeah" everyone said!
They brought eighty batches of chocolate for just ten dollars and then ate twenty batches each! When they finished their chocolate they went fishing, had some delicious ice-cream, went bowling and then the cyclone stopped. Jaxon St John-wood had a real magic wand, so he made another cyclone.
Bec Anderson was thinking it was crazy that the cyclone stopped then started again. Everyone in Townsville thought it was so crazy too!
"Thanks Jaxon St John-Wood!" Jai Anderson, Matthew Buxton and Jarvis St John-Wood said.
"Now let's go and have more adventures!" Jai Anderson said.
"I agree" Jaxon and Jarvis ST John-Wood said.
Matthew Buxton said "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!".
So they all went and had more adventures! First they went to Chipmunks indoor play centre, then swimming at the Riverway and feasted at Maccas. Finally, Jaxon St John-Wood did another magic trick that made the cyclone stop. The boys all said goodbye and went to their own houses where they all lived happily ever after dreaming about riding into the cyclone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!