Fluffy

Hello! My name is Fluffy. My owner thinks I'm the most adorable cat in the world. I actually don't like my owner. She even gives me hugs and kisses. I know a cat talking is weird but all cats can talk, they are just very shy.
One day my owner saw a poster saying, "Win a million dollars for the most adorable cat.” A few days later and I find myself getting ready for the competition. I had a bath with bubbles and I definitely hate having baths. I had my fur brushed until it was nice and neat. I was happy with the way it looked before it was brushed. I even ended up with lipstick all over my lips and had my nails cut and polished. When I thought it was finally over, my owner even tied a pretty bright yellow bow around my neck.
Brum, brum went the car and off we went to the show. When we arrived, there were ten other different types of cats competing too. Some were grumpy and some were nice. The judge said, "Hands off the cats.” The judge went around very carefully inspecting all of the cats that had entered the competition.
Then came the announcement we were waiting for, "The first prize has been won by Toby. Second prize goes to Buddy. Third prize goes to Tinkerbelle." There was a long pause, and then the judge continued, "The prize for the ugliest cat has been won by Fluffy.” We went home disappointed. My owner was very annoyed that I was considered to be the ugliest cat in the competition. She still thinks I'm the most adorable cat in the world. I'm not so sure now after this competition.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!