The Beginning

A deadly bread of alien called the Taiju attacked Earth and nearly destroyed it. The Taiju are giant, man eating monsters and easily defeated all of Earths defences. No matter what we did, we were no match for the Taiju and were forced to retreat into bunkers scattered all over the world. Just when it looked like Earth was done for, our military launched the first wave of giant robots called Jaegers. The jaegers were piloted by three people and were connected to each other, which they call the link, which helped the pilots fight in sync with each other. The jaegers proved to be working because within in a few months nearly half of the Taiju.
We all thought this war would soon be over and that we would won this war but, that all changed. We were attacked by the biggest of all the Taiju far bigger than any other. The Taiju was a huge and destructive monster, which no weapon could harm or kill. The jaegers were useless against the Taiju and were but all soon destroyed by the massive creature and soon, with no jaegers left to defend us, the world would surely parish. With nothing, left to fight for the remaining humans went into hiding and waiting for the day when someone will rise above all the others and defeat the Kaiju but some feared it would never come.
To be continued ....

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!