The Odd Family

Once there was a house. It was curly and wurley and it was made out of ice cream. In that delicious house was a fruity family! There was Mum the strawberry, Dad the banana, Lacey the grape and Lilly and Laney the sultanas. The Mayor did not like this because he wanted his town to be perfect.
“I need a plan to get rid of their Fruity family and ice cream house!” The Mayor said to himself. The Mayor thought it was RIDICULOUS! Lacey and Mum were walking down, Down Town Street. Maleah the blueberry and meadow the peach were walking past with their Gummy Cat Cleo and Cleo said
Meow (which meant hello in cat language.) Maleah and Meadow had a house made of cotton candy. The Mayor put on a disguise and went to the cotton candy house with a pump and quickly blew up the house.
“Ding! Dong!” The doorbell rang in the ice cream house.
Maleah and Meadow were there “Help!” Maleah said.
“The Mayor blew up my house!” The Fruity family got there clad armour on and went to the Mayor’s office and shot him with nuts. With nine nuts he fell to the ground and the city was happy again.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!