Luko The Dog

Once upon a time there was a dog called Luko, he was a happy dog, he loved his owner until... They had to move, he didn't want to move. When they had to move he had to go into a van to go to the house. There was a scary cat in the van!
After the trip Luko was a bit nervous to see the new house. When he saw it he loved the new house. He was happy because there was two pools, one was for Luko, one was for his owner. He felt tired so he had a sleep in the dog bed.
After Luko's sleep his owner had to do lots of unpacking so Luko went exploring in the back yard. After his owner unpacked Luko and his owner went on a big walk.
One day Luko saw a baby in his owners hands, luko barked at the baby his owner said "shh the baby is sleeping". Luko was surprised! But shocked "I have to take care of my friend's baby, Luko" Then Luko loved the baby, the baby loved Luko! The baby laughed.
Luko had a happy life as a dog. It was Luko's Birthday, the 15th of July. Luko was so happy he had the best day of life that day. His owner brought a lion hat for him. Luko was so happy!
Luko never wanted his Birthday to end! But it had to stop. Luko and his owner swam in the pool.
One day Luko's owner bought a new dog for Luko to play.
His name was Bucket! Luko didn't like bucket at first when bucket had his 31st Birthday. Luko liked Bucket. Luko loved playing!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!