Stephanie Is Still Fast Asleep

My name is Stephanie I cannot believe I am in grade three. I have so many questions in my mind. What to do in grade three? Is it different to grade 2, grade 1, Prep and kindy? What my teacher will expect from me? How I am going to cope with all the homework, tests, and activities in our class? Does my teacher will be good to me?
My Mum, Dad and Sister are very helpful to me. Waking me up in every morning to get ready for school. We walk to school while talking something good, something happened or something that is going on. I love putting up my back pack and sneaking toys in it. I love that I knew some students in my class. They are good to me and I am good to them too as well as my teacher.
“Wake up, Stephanie,” I heard my Mums voice in my bedroom. It’s time to get up and get ready for school! Hurry up your running late again. Stephanie is still fast asleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!