My Life In Paris

"MUM, I HATE IT HERE. I WANT TO GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA!" Jasmine Yelled in anger. She rushed to her room, jumped onto her bed and let the tears pour out.
Why me she thought in frustration. "Why did we have to move to Paris I miss Bella and Papa so much. Well at least I still have Ruby my new Border Collie she thought trying to find a positive side to the situation.
Meet Jasmine. She is a 12 year old girl who just moved to Paris with her Mum. Bella her best friend is still living in Australia and so is her Papa [Father].
Today is her first day at her new school. ''I'm never going to make friends here" she said miserably as she walked to class.
"BONJOUUUUR CHILDREN, today we have a new student joining our class, Jasmine may you come out the front."
As she nervously walked to the front of the classroom she could hear people whispering about her. "Now Jasmine tells the class why you have moved to Paris" Madame Sinclair said enthusiastically. "Hi, I’m Jasmine and I have moved here because my parents have recently divorced." After she said that the classroom erupted with chatting." QUIET CHILDREN!" then everything went silent. "Let Jasmine finish please" "I also have a Border Collie named Ruby"
Then it was lunch. She went and sat down on her own, not surprised no one had come to sit with her until *tap tap* "huh" "Hi, I'm Adam. You're Jasmine, right?" She spun around in shock "oh, yes, I'm Jasmine she said feeling a smile creep across her face. “Why did you want to know?” She asked in wonder.
"I was wondering if I could sit with you" "Sure" she answered happily. She might have just found her first friend.
She finally found a friend, she also found out that he played the violin.
The next day Adam was away, so she was alone again. Until, "Hi, I'm Kyle. Would you mind if I sat with you?” “No that’s fine” They chatted all lunch. She also found out why Adam was away, he was moving house, but where to? She found out where he had moved to, ENGLAND WHAT!!!!!!!! He couldn’t leave not now they had become such good friends. Jasmine decided what to do, she would escape to England it was her only chance to find Adam, but she needed help, who from? Kyle. The next day she went straight to Kyle to ask for help. “KYLE I NEED YOUR HELP, please?” “Slow down Jasmine, what with.” “Finding Adam. We need to escape tonight.” “I’ll help as long as I’m helping you.”
“Jasmine sweetie, how are you settling in at school?” Jasmines mother asked.
“Good” “Ok then good night” the moment her mother fell asleep, Jasmine changed into some clothes and met Kyle at the park. “Ready?” “Ready as I’ll ever be” and they set of on their quest.
They finally reached England it was beautiful but where was Adam?
They searched all night and as they were about to give up hope they found him.
“ADAM!” “JASMINE YOU FOUND ME” then he raced to Jasmine and gave her the biggest hug ever.
After that they had Kids and lived a life of a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!