The Green Goo

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

Once upon a time there was a little girl who was playing a video game when she heard a ruckus outside. She ran outdoors. She saw her pond water had been replaced with green goo! So she ran to her friend’s house and burst through the door and said “Did you see my pond?”
“Yes, I know!” she said.
The little girl said, “We have to do something about it!”
“Yes” her friend agreed. So they grabbed their notebooks and wrote about it. And wrote about it. They had fun writing but they had to go. They had to go to Mount Blowup.
When they got there, they had to climb and climb. They finally got to the top and they saw a dog, a bunny and a bear. The dog’s name was Lou, the bunny’s name was Hoppy, and the bear’s name was Twinkle. The animals asked if they could come and the girls said “Of course you can come!”
They noticed a bomb stuck in Mount Blowup. They all pushed it off together and then they jumped in and saw the thieves. They ran after them.
The thieves punched in a secret code into their hideout. The animals and the girls used a wire to get the door open.
They saw a lot of thieves inside and they were all crocodiles! The group sneaked in and put on crocodile lady disguises.
They said “Hello!” sneaked off and grabbed a big tub. They filled it up with all the stolen water and ran off home.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!