Infinity: The First Of The Trilogy

I will never forget the day when I found out who I was, when I discovered something out of the ordinary. It all started on a sprinkly sports day at school. I was on the asphalt clapping and cheering for the people that were running. When suddenly I needed to go to the toilet. The toilet block was dummy locked and when I walked in I realised why.
The toilet was flooding. As the water kept pouring everywhere a kindy came in and slipped. My big brother and some of his friends came in after. One of his friends Alex or Al for short walked in and flipped over and flew up, up and into the sky and landed head first into the lid of the toilet. I finally got out of there alive with only a bruise on my leg, how I got out I am still not sure. I found myself at the runner-up final line.
I remember the principal saying in a loud voice, “Put your hands up in the air if you are actually in the finals!”
I didn’t put my hand up. I realised I was in the wrong place so I went over to the cement next to the garden.
But in the garden was a laptop with an interesting “V” next to an infinity sign that was on the cover. It also had some writing that was written with red texta, this is what it said, ‘I finished getting the bombs, can you hack now? - lighttedd.’
“What, how and who?” I wondered who wrote this. I thought so hard it started to hurt my brain. “What does it mean, how would I stop it, who did this?”
All these questions circled around in my head, over and over again. “What, how, who?” Again and again and again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!