The Elements

Jim was at his fruit farm with darkness awoke. Jim's friend knocked on the front door. Hugo walked in. Hugo told him that he was the one to do the deadly quest because darkness is destroying the skylands. "You will start tomorrow" Hugo said. Jim and his pet raptor Blue were excited to start the quest.

Jim and Blue started their journey when a big long bridge stopped them in their tracks. Little green monster called choppies covered the bridge like blowflies. Blue munched them all up like a pile of mean. Jim stopped and saw a gate with a choppie sign. Choppies appeared everywhere. Jim shoots them with an AK-47. The gate opened to the wicked old brick castle.

Jim and Blue walked into the castle. Jim sees choppie, a shadow monster and worst of all ....
Rex. Blue again munches the evil choppies. Jim handles the shadow monsters. Jim and Blue killed all the monsters except Rex. Jim and Blue grabbed the air element and escaped without a scratch. Jim pulls out his RPG and blows the castle up.


Jim and Blue run as fast as cheetahs past the gate. Blue is killing every choppie in site until the big long bridge. Jim jumps on Blue and runs across the bridge. Jim jumps off and pulls out the RPG and shoots the bridge down so nobody chases them.

Jim and Blue walked to the crash site and found a small hole. They put the air element in the hole. It cleared the place so they could rebuild the core.

Hugo found them. "Fantastic" he said. "Now 7 more elements left". "Wait a minute, I thought there was 1 element, not 8." Jim said. "There are 8 including air, water, earth, magic, tech, undead, fire and life" Hugo said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!