The Abandoned School

Suddenly there appeared a school in the distance so I decided to go check it out it looked brand new but was it... So I decide to enter at my own risk as I walked closer ad closer it appeared to look more and more destroyed as I got to a class room it looked completely destroyed I looked chairs were everywhere , tables upside down, books torn up everywhere and even carpet torn, scratches on the wall and even valuables smashed.
As I walked down the hallway I heard steps from up above but there was no upstairs as I walked into the next classroom even more destruction all the same but things upside down even the floor was down below. As I walked through the hallway the windows were smashed and even table half out the window.
Likes were flickering, photos on desks and a few lunches on tables. The room smelt vile and disgusting I nearly puked. I still heard footsteps from up above me, I saw a door there was whispering coming from inside so I walked in there suddenly.....
The door locked I tried to get out I tried to smash a window I couldn't get out then suddenly a piece of paper appeared on it, it wrote "do you know how to get out of here?" "There is one way out and that is only if you can answer this question." "What happed to this school to make it abandon if you can guess you can go and leave straight away" I thought and thought why did this school become abandoned I looked on my phone but my internet wasn't working it kept saying internet fail. So I thought hard and hard until I guess what it was maybe it wasn't abandoned from natural disaster maybe it was a purpose attack on the school.
As he looked around he saw a Blast and not a normal exposition a weird explosion it had a sort of slime. Next it filled the school and it turned into a weird component it looked like gas it killed multiple kids and most of the teachers so I wrote on a note "the slime made it abandon." Then suddenly…..
The doors unlocked so I guess correct I thought in my head how is the school still standing and not to destroyed. I quickly ran out of the school, ran out of the gate and locked the gates. Then I realized how did I get the question correct and how did I actually see the past or did they do that on purpose. Then I saw what made the explosion it was a plane exploding.
Do I have a special gift or can I just see a vision and maybe the school isn't actually there maybe is there a blast that make me be able to see the past how is the school look neat at the gate but destroyed when you walk closer to it

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!