Risky Challenge

I’m quietly listening to my music on the newest aircraft. Suddenly I hear a noise from the cockpit. I jumped from my seat and dashed down to the cockpit. The pilot was having a heart attack. “Can you hear me?” I yell, “Can you hear me?”
I started doing compressions. But it was no use. So I moved him to the side and tried to control the plane. “C’mon, C’mon!” I kept saying to myself.
Then the plane runs out of fuel. That’s when I started to run to an exit. “Oh no! Everybody get out now.” People were panicking while the plane was going down like a plunging rocket. Then the plane hit the water! Sloosh! Me and ten other people escape barely staying away from the flames.
When we got on a life raft we sailed north for shore. When we arrived we told everybody what happened. Lots of people gave us food and blankets, I said “Its fine I have my wallet in my pocket.”
Everyone laughed. And that’s the story of my risky adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!