Dream Upon A Dream

"Spencer Riley Dom are you there" Screamed Tayla in the pitch black dark Spencer " Spencer are you ok Dom Riley where are you" yelled Spencer as Tayla covering her ears from the loud yell from Spencer "do you hear that Tayla"? Tayla reply's sarcastically "no can't I have my hands over my ears" suddenly faint in the distends "Spencer Tayla is that you " Tayla reply's yes it's me Tayla and Spencer who is it" Tayla says back in to into the darkness "It's me Dom" faintly "is Riley With you" Tayla says yelling back into the darkness "NO I though he was with you" Dom says "ok do you see that little light" Tayla reply's "yes go to it we will see you there GO"!!!!!!!!!! As Spencer, Tayla and Dom reach the light they see an shadowy figure small but as they get closer and it's Riley "Riley oh my goodness" Taylor excitedly yells "okay let's go" aaaaaaaa "Taylor wake up Taylor it's important Taylor" Spencer forcefully shakes Taylor " ok I am up I had the weirdest dream ever Spencer it was about you Dom Riley and me were are in this black room and Riley went missing" Taylor says " stop right now I have the exact same dream I just came to tell you that" next thing they know Dom and Riley are banging on the door "Taylor are you In there Spencer are you in there we have to tell you something we had the same dream" Taylor and spencer rushed to the door letting them in and locking the door behind them “what do you mean you had the same dream wait don't tell me that you had a dream about a dark room and Riley went missing?" Taylor and Spencer which shocked faces look at Riley then Dom "yes why" answered Riley very confused "Spencer and I had the same dream" suddenly they hear "Spencer Riley Dom Taylor time to go to school I packed everyone lunches" when they arrive to school they all have Math so that should be everything in maths everyone goes quiet the intruder bell goes spencer Dom Taylor and Riley all go to get some books from the library coming back from the library the bell goes they drop all the books and the run but around the corner there he is Dom yells 321 go attack everyone starts attacking punches here punches there Taylor snatches the gun out of his head and Dom take the knife Out of his pocket he is Unarmed backing into the corner and then he runs for is life getting caught by the cops who are waiting outside yeah yelled everyone "Spencer wake up" Taylor forcefully shaking Spencer "Spencer I had this weird dream please don't tell me you had the same one we were in school and there was this guy and we attacked him aaaannd stop right there I had the same dream Dom Riley are you there we had the same dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!