8 July 1914

Dear Journal
I am back from doing my chores now I can do whatever I want. My sisters school is doing a recital and I have to go because Ma is busy at the Wegbys house and Pa is at work and so is my brother.
Our dog Marzipan is now gone to my friend’s house to get a wash I am very happy for her because she has not had a bath in months. Now I am going to bring you with me to the recital. I better start walking, hang on I will write when I get there.
Later…
Righto I am now here at school and nothing is happening so I may as well head off. Just joking why would you think I would do that to my little sister. I love her. I have no clue what this is about but I am curious. Ma says just go because she would love me to be there to watch her. It’s going to start. I will write when it finishes.
After my sister’s recital…
My friend Hadley asked me if we could go to her place I asked Ma if it was alright she said yes if I finish my chores. I have finished my chores so I could go over to her house and see if what she is doing. I hope she is home. I will write if she is not home but if she is goodbye for now.
Sienna

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!