I Hate Spaghetti

Today at my house, we are having something REALLY special. Today we're having spaghetti! When mum and dad told me that I was squealing with joy. This was my first time have spaghetti. I ate mine with chopsticks, mum and dad with forks while my brother eats it with his little hands. I tried not to stare at him but it's just too hard! I finally finished my meal. While my mum and dad are getting seconds, I glanced at my brother, he was a hot mess! I tried to clean him up or mum will blame it on me. To be true, this was HARDER than trying to get into Oxford University! I had expected him to sit still but no! He had to slap my face with spaghetti! I saw his meatball rolling down the table, I ran after it. It rolled into the garden and went in the hole my brother had dug so I decided to leave it there. The next day I almost fainted. Last night it was raining for so long! This morning when I looked out the window, there was a meatball tree! I wonder what on earth the meatball made of. Oh no, mum is calling me, I bet she is asking me to do the dirty work! I hate spaghetti!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!