Bad Kitty

One hot day Ella the spotted leopard wanted to have some fun.For Ella that meant scaring other animals particularly the zebras because they were easily frightened.The only that she couldn't scare was the lion who was the king.Ella was sitting on the highest branch of a large tree.She was spying on the animals looking for zebras.All of a sudden she saw a group of zebras chomping grass and bushes in an open area not that far away.Then she slowly crept down but she didn't notice there was a broken branch so she fell and injured her foot.Ella couldn't move she was hoppping.Suddenly the snarling lion saw Ella she wants to attack her.Then so the zebras made a wall so the lion would get frightened and the lion ran away and they never saw her again.Ella started being nice to all the animals and became king of the jungle.


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!