DanTDM's Day Out

One day in the the middle of nowhere there was a majestic jungle.In this jungle there was a lab. In this lab there lived a Villager named Trayar...hey! we're not focusing on him. We're focusing on Dan ,remember? anyway one day Dan was out on A walk with his Skeleton dog Grim. It was very peaceful that day so that's why Dan decided to take Grim for a walk . When he was suddenly faced by Evil Mr Porkchop. Dan had no weapons on him no sword no bow no nothing! dan had to act fast . he called trayaurus,"hey trayaurus , can you get over here quickly"? "praaa"(sure i'll be right over)",said trayaurus. Great! Dan thought, the lab is a far distance away. he's not going to be here very soon so I better see what I can do. (Later) while Dan is fighting the evil pig with grim , trayaurus is trying to zap him with a mega blaster he got from the lab. "come on" said Dan fighting the evil pig. we;re going to finish you of now or never! BAMM!!!! there was a loud explosion and soon after the smoke a gone away the found the evil pig had been defeated. well said Dan looks like we're having sausages for dinner and walked back to lab and finished the day. The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!