Sally The Sailor

Sally the sailor
One day but no ordinary day it was competition day were all the sailors gathered. But Sally was the only girl sailor in the sailor ’s competition she felt lonely but she didn’t give up because it was her dream to win the sailors competition and will counter the best sailor in the earth. The manager spoke and said “Everyone you must go to Tasmaina as quick as you can and the first on there is the best sailor in the world history so everyone to your boats or ships he said ready set go”
Everyone went as fast as they could.

Just then they hit a storm one boat sunk a person said “He could of told us about the WEATHER report said to sally”
“Cep on going we are almost there ho head into the light hurry up or our boats will seek!”
“Okay”

“We are here finally” they both said
Then it was an race between Sally and Max but Max got to shore first and grabbed the award Sailey felt down then Max gave Sally the award for helping him get past the storm and Sally felt happy as ever. By Emily Kate Degoumois
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!