Kayle Harts Story

Kayle Hart sailed the titanic out of the Sydney harbour although pirates were visible on the horizon. Kayle Hart was a fit fast small handsome looking cricketer. He was sailing to the MCG to play the ICC cricket world cup 2032. The titanic was a Ginormous Massive Humongous oversized canoe. The titanic was heading out of the shark infested water; there were at least 3 pirate ships on the horizon.
Kayle was good at sailing the titanic on the Pacific Ocean.
The Sydney harbour was a big white Massive harbour that was awesome and cool. As he got closer to the pirate ships they were much clearer, they were a gigantic massive CRICKET BALL! It was white and made out of leather Kayle Hart saw it he got out his Kaboom Bat and WHACK! Before you know it the big ball went flying into the distance. When Kayle got to The MCG, Kayle looked at his bat and it had a cherry mark the size of the BAT! Kayle thought this night is going to a close match.

It was a dark warm night at the MCG. Australia verse India 2032 ICC Cricket World Cup final. It had all come down to the last ball. Australia had made 321/9 with the top scorer Kayle Hart making 152*, and India making 321/9 with Virat Kholi making 152*. Kayle was bowling Virat was facing. The crowd were on their feet. Kayle runs in bowls a Yorker Virat Kholi is forced to block it out. It is going to a super over. Australia in the super over scored 10 and India scoring 10.
So now they have to count the number of boundary’s scored by the teams. Australia score 25 boundary’s and India score 25 boundaries. So now they have to look at wickets taken. Australia has 9 wickets and India have 9 wickets.

The umpires don’t know what to do so they look at the highest score by the team with Kayle and virat with 152*. Again the umpires don’t know what to do. So they had to play a basketball game and they drew that so they went into overtime and drew ten overtimes. So they had to play a test match and they drew that. They played a 3 ODI series someone had to win. But that didn’t work because the third ODI got rained out and they drew. The contest between them went on for 5 years. Finally the Aussies won by one run in the 5th ODI in an ODI series with Kayle hitting a 6 to win. Everyone was over joyed and every one was relieved that the battle had finally ended at least for now…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!