Haunted House

Haunted House

If only my partner hadn't convinced me to have that last glass of chardonnay, I wouldn't have blown over the legal limit. I wouldn't have been caught out in the freezing cold. I would’ve been snuggly warm in my car, almost home. But that wrong turn was the thing that changed my life
F O R E V E R !

The overgrown grass brushed against my skin. The alcohol made my mouth feel as dry as a weary desert in the middle of nowhere. The patterns of mould reaked and the stench of blood that was smeared all over the windows. This made me break into a cold Sweat.

The perfume tickled my throat and the dust clung to my hands. Shadows emerged then disappeared. The cold wind tickled my back creating constant goosebumps. I can't help it but fear enriched my body. The trees constantly rustled weirdly making my insides turn. This is the last straw it gives me more the reason to leave… BUT I can't… OH WHY, OH WHY ME?!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!