Backstabber

McKayla Roberts, the most popular girl in school and the reason I dropped out of school. Emma and Mckayla, the two girls you couldn’t separate. The reason she made me drop out was because of something terrible she did last year. It was term one 2017 and me and McKayla just started seventh grade together. We were in the same class and were both auditioning for the Year Seven Rock Band, sadly one of our main enemies Emily Winston was also auditioning. We found out the results of the audition the next day, and we all got in but to be fair me and my friend Gabi didn’t have to audition because we were the music captains, but we thought we should be fair and audition. The bad news was Emily also got in which meant we had to deal with her demands and stupid excuses not to come to practice. After a week in Rock Band Emily began to have a fit because she didn’t know the words to her solo, I tried to comfort her but she later ended up arguing with me saying I was being rude and hurtful when all I did was try to comfort her. McKayla came over t see what the fuss was and I told her I did nothing wrong but she let Emily tell her side of the story and she went completely against me saying I called her names because she couldn’t remember her solo. After she finished talking McKayla sided with Emily and told everyone about the incident and the worst part was she made me seem like the bad guy. Everyone later new about my so called “evilness” and no-one talked to me anymore. McKayla left me and became best friends with Emily and became the most popular girl in school because of it. She was dating the captain for the State Knock-out Basketball team and was making sure others didn’t like me anymore. After a few months I started to receive texts from people telling me to kill myself and that I was dumb and ugly. I later dropped out of Rock Band and gave up music captain because of the bullying I was experiencing. After a year I finally decided to drop out of school because I couldn’t stand the bullying anymore, but after that the texts and the insults still followed me wherever I went. So I decided to put an end to it by going to the police. After I went to the police station and told them what was going on and how long it was going on for, it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I ended up moving schools and everyone loved me and my story, I finally felt like I fit in. Until McKayla text me saying she was sorry and if she wanted to be friends. I didn’t want anything happening again so I turned her down. She is a backstabber and always will be.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!