A Black Man

A high pitched scream echoed through the house. Sasha heard a knife tear through something she didn't want to see. Without thinking she ran to Tom's room. She found him lying on the floor with a knife in his chest. Trying to hold back her tears she ran to her dads room. Her dad aswell had been killed. She heard footsteps coming from downstairs. The murderer was still in the house. Tears ran down Sasha's face. Ever since her mother disappeared her life had been falling apart. "Hello there" said a mysterious voice behind her. Sasha turned around to see a man dressed in all black with pale grey eyes. " I've been wanting to see you for some time Sasha. At that moment Sasha saw a knife on the ground. Mum she thought. The man picked up the knife. At that moment Sasha fell into a profound sleep.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!