Haunted House

It all started with a dare. A single dare that would leave me scarred for life. My best friend and I were walking down the street, a street that we had never been down before. Take another wrong turn, the sign said, so we did,as we turned, I smelt the stale air.

I peered into the dark hallway. I heard a scream behind me. I turned around and saw that Jordan was gone. The door slams shut, I see before me a table with candles and food. As I start to walk over I see a phone. I call my mum but it was Jordan screaming.

Now there are goosebumps covering me, fright and cool air. All I can taste is the Bloody Mary I had earlier. All I can smell is fresh blood and my fainted perfume. A doll starts calling me mummy. It was a younger version of me.

Something grabs the doll. I run upstairs and go into the bathroom. When I look in the mirror it shatters and something jumps out grabbing me by the neck.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!