Haunted House

It all started with a game of truth or dare. Me and a couple of friends got dared to go into this “haunted” house. Oh by the way my name is Liliana. So we went in this”haunted” house. All we heard were baby cries, running water and the rain. Its pitch black we want to walk out but we can’t. The door slams in front of us. Words appear in the door.” once you enter there is no way out”. Those words rush through my head as I realize that one of my friends are missing. We call her name she is nowhere to be seen. I can hear people saying save her.

I can't save her I am to weak and scared even though I try I can't. Why did we have to do this dare. We never should have done this. I have lost one girl, we are trapped, and we have no phone service. We are stuck. Now those words come back to me. Once you enter, there's no way out. I can hear people on the phone talking about…. Me. It's my dad, but it can't be he died ages ago in a car crash. I can smell blood,taste blood, see blood. It’s on my dad. Miss him but I can't hug him. As he’s dead. I just wanna go home.

I see my friends crying. Someone else has gone missing. What do I do. I can't keep letting this happen. We definitely won this dare but. It's My fault we all keep going missing. We can't I just ask the house to give us back our friends and let us go. I just wanna go home. The words come back again. Once you enter you can't get out. I wish i never had a fight with mum before I came. I never got to say goodbye.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!