Never Alone

Never alone
YEAH!!! Screamed Evelyn after she did a front flip off Mia's shed into her pool. I did it!! I know it was really great, Mia told her. But I am going to do a double one. She got onto her shed and hot ready. “Here we go” she said to herself, one, two, THREE. She attended to complete it but ended up doing a back dive. When she got out of the water she yelled “DID I DO IT??” Well almost” giggled Evelyn “you did a back dive” “oh” sighed Mia. It's alright Mia she stated. It was great. Thanks she said us Mia's mum came out and yelled “DINNER TIME” ok said Evelyn happily lets go!!

They had dinner and went upstairs to Mia's room. Let's play truth or dare!! Said Mia. Sure let's do it!! They began to play it for a while and then….. Mia said Truth or dare?? Um…… Dare!! Ok she said. I dare you to go into the creepy old house. Uhhh I'm not sure I want to.. remember the story about it. Yes but it is a dare!! Uh fine I will do it >:( said Evelyn. They snuck out of the house and went to the creepy house. Ok let's go in said Mia I'm scared. GET BRAVE THEN yelled Mia BE BRAVE!! Ok ok said Mia. They entered the house with a scared face. Come on let's go said Evelyn we went in now we leave. No!! Said Mia we will stay. Evelyn turned on her torch and screamed in fear. AHHHH she yelled like someone just died well because someone did. IT'S A DEAD BODY she yelled well there were multiple but she only stated one.

She woke up next morning to think it all was a dream. Mia?? Are you awake?? She groaned. Yes I am. Ok I had a bad dream. But before Mia could answer they heard a crack and saw it was Mia's mirror. They saw a rock at the bottom of it. Woah they yelled and then they realised that was a rock from the house so they new it was not a dream. Then all of a sudden everything went black.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!