Neighbours

Hi I'm Ashton and just then my mum and I just saw our neighbours doing something really strange, our neighbours were in horse masks like the people who just killed someone last night. On the news report the witness said they were wearing a horse like mask and they were really tall she also said there was only two now our odds looked bad but my mum was laughing her head off but then she saw something she pulled me by my back towards her and pulled me off my iPad hey I was about to take a photo mum give one sec, My mum didn't even look at me when I went back to my iPad at her I whispered sorry mum I love you. But my said look ash so I looked and it was weird and horrific there the there was BLOOD I think they looked at us then they started to walk into the house and dropping the dark purple trash bag on the floor THUD, the bag made a loud sound when it dropped that was the bag with the blood in it. GET THE GUN my mum screamed at the top of her James woke up I heard him I told my mum to get James but she she stood still looking at the door, so I picked the gun up and loaded it with the maximum of fifteen bullets, I went to the door and shot through the glass BANG, the glass on the door shattered, GO AWAY WE’RE CALLING THE COPS I screamed smash I CLOSED MY EYES, AAAAAAAAAA BANG BANG BANG I I opened my eyes again, he was gone and there was a blood trail. THE COPS THE COPS, I heard them scream we were so lucky that the cops scared them off not perfect timing thought.

I don't recall very much from earlier in the day but I remember the dark purple bin bag, that had blood on of course it probably the most horrific sight I've ever seen. it it was demented of them to to do something like that I I just don't get it. FLASH AWW hey mum STOP please to bright ohh sorry, I looked down at the end of my bed but it wasn't my bed I was in the hospital and my leg what WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LEG I burst out in tears mehmeh aww why there was so much blood oww sorry ash my mum said I was just taking a photo of your leg it's broken in three spots apparently they just took the bullet out BULLET I I got shot. At that moment I thinking so many things how why when and mostly that's sick I got shot and didn't die James was there to he said that that's going to be a massive scar remember chicks dig scars. whenever I get a scar James says that. I always laugh it's funny.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!