I Didn't Mean To Kill Her.

I didn't mean to kill her.
"It was an honest accident, really how was I supposed to know that a few punches, kicks and a knife to the throat would kill her! If I had knew that killing her would get me in this much trouble I wouldn't have done it...here. I'm not a criminal she is, she is the one that hit me...but I killed her. What am I thinking. NO she is in the wrong not me. The officer pulled me into the police van. I felt horrible why am I still alive. She should be here not me. Stop it I am not guilty she is. I was put into an isolation cell for 1 year and I was going insane. Now I am guilty, I deserve the consequences and I can finally except that. I am no longer the man I used to be.

I am a criminal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!