Never Dead

It was a dream come true, I had finally invented it. I woke up the next morning and in a thousand years I would have never thought this would happen. I turned on the television and I saw myself, there a photo of me. I was shocked. I was surprised as well as happy. A smile on my mum and dad’s face appeared and soon I realised that I would be a millionaire if everyone brought my product and no one wanted to die.
At the age of ten, I came up with an idea of a tablet that you ate, designed for elderly people that were about to die and it would save them. It would make these people become twenty years younger. I always wanted to save the world and my dream came true two years later.
When I was little, I loved life and my parents who gave me life. So I never wanted them to be dead. I thought, ‘How could I change this and when could I change it?’ I thought it was impossible until today at this very moment.
I thought to myself, ‘How could I make this product better?’ At that moment, when my product was out in the open world, I thought about animals and every other living creature animal. How about animals who are very sick or old. They can get these special chemicals sprayed in their food by the zookeepers.
If most people have children and no one ever dies then we are going to need another planet like Earth because we will run out of space. That's when I thought to myself, 'Can people really truly live on Mars? Humans and animals will be transported to Mars by a giant rocketship that’s a bit like an airplane but it will be modified. The journey will be short as the engine will be strong.’ I experimented it by researching and finding out what life is like on Mars, there’s not much work for the Astronauts to do before there will be a twin Earth.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!