Take Down 3

Take down 3. Year 2022

Hi my name is John I am 16 years old, my life has been different to most other kids. My parents once worked for the CIA and still work with them now. My grandparents once work for the CIA too. My sister is 3 years old and her name is olivia . I will tell you some weird things in my life. My cousin once saved my life by shooting someone at the age of 6. My parents have been tracked and attack my the same person twice. My sister saved my life by vomiting on someone who was going to shoot me. Now my life isn't like that anymore we now live in Australia Canberra. My dad is from WDC then he went to Dallas because he got a job offer then to San Diego because of CIA and now Canberra. My mum is the exact same but she was born in Dallas. Canberra is very fun and I got into one of these sports called Aussie rules football. I play for Ainslie under 16. I Play in the midfield with Matt, Pat and Sam. We are playing against top of the table Belconnen magpies this week. My coach told me to mark up on their number 16.

Game day

“Today is our game to win boys” our coach says.
Instead of my coach putting me in the centre he puts me on the wing and he told me that he might put me in the forward line late in the 2nd quarter Ernnnnnnnnnnnnnnn goes the siren for the first quarter. The umpire bounces the ball up and I run straight in the ball goes out to Matt, Matt handballs the ball tome I go to kick it but their ruckman charges at me and gets his arm around my head and the umpire blows the whistle and gives me a free kick wow I say in my head that hurt and I don't feel safe against this ruckman.
Late in the 4th quarter
Where losing 57-52 but we might still have a chance because the ball on the wing with Max who has the ball kick it to Matt and Matt sees me and he kicks it to me and I see the ball but I don't see there ruckman charging at me Boom!
Woooooooooooooooo I am guessing that was the umpire giving me a free kick and sending the ruckman off, wait no he is not giving me a free kick or sending the ruckman off well he should be he has hurt me at least 7 times. I still miraculously have the ball in my hands everyone is cheering me on congratulating me because of my mark.. Ernnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn goes the siren I now have more pressure on me. I go back to take my shot at goal I run up drop the ball on my foot I kick the ball it's going going gone we win against top of the table.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!