Katie And The Animals

Once upon a time lived a girl and her name was Katie.Katie had blond hair with light brown streaks and blue eyes. Katie had a hiding spot that was a tree but it wasn't any tree it was a magical tree it would teleport to a new world an animal world and the weirdest thing is that they can talk english. The Mayor katerina was a cat the Mayor's accistant was James which was a dog and they don't fight.Katie had a best friend and it was a bunny named Wengie.she also has other friends like kittens, cats, dogs and puppys there names are Erica, Tessa, Jake and Crystal but one day Wenige was going to pick berrys but she bumped into the most evilest animal of all Cutie she was a cheeta her name doesn't sound evil but she is really is evil.She said to Wengie to bring Katie friends to her "I can't they are my best friends" Wengie cried "don't you want to stop being treated like a slave." shouted Cutie.Then they shook hands and agreed.Then that night Wengie got Erica, Tessa, Jake and Crystal and then brang them to Cutie "HAHAHAH".Wengie and Cutie were now going to take over the world.The next day Katie woke up and everyone was sad "What's wrong" said Katie "Tessa, Erica, Jake and Crystal have disappeared then Katie stood up and shouted "I will find them" "thank you" mayor Katerina said so off we go!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!