War Search Of The Power Of Non Death In Space

July 1969 the first man was flying, to be the first man on the moon. His name is Neil Armstrong after 81 steps aliens came to kill the astronaut there where to heroes named BLACKTWINS.
They’re called Black Twins because they are twins and there favourite colour. Screamed ''GET AWAY FROM THE astronaut or I will take you down with you not even hurting us!!!''
All of the aliens shouted and screamed ''It will be the other way'' the BATTLE BEGAN TO, luckily there was heroes named Black Twins they came with a ship called the BRAINSHIP it is called hat because they use their brains to control the ship the aliens needed to get hit 5 times each or the alien will die after you hit 5 times. The BLACK TWINS will get 100 times more power!!!
After they finished the baby aliens charged to teenagers and parents but there are SO MUCH more deadly and they are 10 times harder to kill, but they give us 900 more than the 100 power. SO THET MEANS WE WILL 1000 MORE POWER. Bangs POWS BABA everywhere, then the Black Twins finished all the aliens. Then the boss was scared because he was the most INGNORMOUS, GIGANTIC like a BEENSTALK and as fat as an alien that gobbles all the very bad ALIENS. One of the aliens that got gobbled was named MOEY because he always was a possy cat and always never really fights. And there a 4 more heroes they don’t know what to call the team name, their names are SUPER STENGTH ANTHONY, CALEB INVISIBLE, and DILAN STRECHT. They will always save the country Australia but they have never saved someone in space. NOW they come with a space ship now. The 2 best space ship you use your hands, but they don’t even have to be holding the steering wheel but no one can fly the space because they have to scan their eyes to open the space ship door they called HAND SHIP. All the heroes were so happy because they saved the planet and they were parted two days.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!