Sad Gloomy Cloud

As the sad gloomy cloud cries and it's tears washes away the leaves on the freezing cold concrete path.

Then he screams with erupting with a illuminated beam going down, bashing the concrete path into a hundred pieces as his tears race down the the cold sweaty window, while the people run.
He shoots down lighting with rage.
He is screaming and gushing out with tears that can go on and on for days even weeks.
He's bashing houses with rage.
He is as angry as a furious leopard, shooting out blazes never wanting to stop making fire eating the town as it grows then the rain scares the fire away and the sun came out of the shadows to say hello to the world once again. He never hid away the shadows for long ever again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!