Magic Disaster



in a land like you and me live in there are two ordinary girls that have a big relationship with magic.

“mum I’m going to Kiki’s house” yelled Lucy one day
“but you got homework that is due this week” awered her mum “but it’s a emrgcey “ “ok but be back by 3:00”

Lucy ran straight to Kiki’s house that was 7 houses down and knock on the door. knock knock! “who is it “ yelled Kiki’s mum from the dark gloomy kitchen “it’s just me “ answered Lucy “oh hi Lucy Kiki is in the tree house “ “thanks”

Lucy ran as fast as she could through the side passage and slammed the gate be hide her to the backyard and climbed into the tree house “what’s… the… problem… “ said Lucy out of breathe “all the fantasy things are dispersing “ yelled Kiki “oh on let’s go and find them ” said Lucy after she got her breathe back

When they got to where they meet there fairy friends they where not there all the two girls could find was a derail of fairy dust “maybe If we follow it will lead us to the fairies”

After 30 mins of flowing the sparkly fairy dust they find out that jess stole the fantasy things to get there magic they ran inside “stop right there” the girls said to together “our what” yelled jess
“ our will steal your magic” “lets fight” and as jess said the words let’s fight music magically started to play .

You see, in the sparkly fairy kingdom people don’t punch or kick or swear at each other because they don’t what to hurt the other person so they have a dance fight and the best dancer wins .

they had a dance fight Kiki did a cartwheel and Lucy did a spin and at that very moment jess gave up because jess thought that Lucy and Kiki would unbeatable so Lucy and Kiki rescued the magic and thy ran home and got there by 3:00.

the end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!