I Dream Of Luigenie!

This is Vido, Vido is currently playing video games on his iPad. “Vido!” shouts Vido's mum “I told you to turn off that tablet 1 hour ago!” “OK OK” Says Vido.

Vido Gam is a 9 year old child, as you can see,[oh no, you can’t seed cause this book has no pictures.] Anyways, Vido slowly turned off his screen and made his way under the cover of his bed. Vido thought about something his friend Zack told him yesterday,”wow Vido, youre a master at gaming!, maybe you dream of computers!”

Now Vido had never occurred to that thought before but he was willing to give it a try. He closed his eyes and dozed off into a dream. 5 minutes later he woke up and found himself falling [with proper clothes on.] in the middle of nowhere. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he screamed for 10 more minutes, and just when he thought “this could go on forever”, he landed face first onto a cloud. Surprisingly it didn’t hurt. Weirdly when he got up he found a teapot with a green L on i. I wonder if L stands for loser Vido thought, but then he looked at it closely and saw that it was a bit dirty so he reached outwards and grabbed the teapot by the handle and rubbed it, all of the sudden smoke curled all around him. After 10 seconds of staring at the smoke a figure popped out, it was a genie! Well sort of, hang on I take that back it was a Luigenie! Or you could say it was a smoky Luigi. “Well well well” said the green Mario “Finally someone ha”- “WHERE IN THY WORLD AM I?” screamed Vido.“I don’t know and that’s one wish down, two to go,” replied Luigi. “I SAID WHERE IN THE WORLD AM !?”, Vido screamed again. “I don’t know ok. That’s one wish left,” the genie replied again. “Oh Oh Oh I get it… I wish for a million wishes! Take that you smoke that makes no sense whatsoever!, “ said Vido. “Hmmmmph,” said Luigi. “Anyways” said Vido, “where am I?”. “Do you like video games,” questioned Luigi. “Yes” answered Vido. “Then look behind you!”.

Vido turned around and rubbed his eyes. It was everything to do with video games! Supercell, Mariokart, Pac-Man and Donkey Kong, it was all there! A couple of minutes later Vido was on a king tower in Clash Royale putting down a PEKKA to sabotage an Inferno tower then he was a defending barb king in Clash of Clans (both video games).

Finally after what seemed like an hour of games he woke up again - this time in his bedroom. “Wow, that was all a dream?” he said, then looked at his clock. Eight AM game time! he went onto his Wii U and started playing Mario Kart 8 but when he chose a character the Luigi winked at him. So did he dream it up after all?

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!