War Of The Future

The War Of The Future part 1
SHOOOM!!! Went the luxury ship.
“PREPARE FOR LANDING,” said AMP-21 the AP droid. “Soldiers stand by in case something happens,” said soldier 325.
“He’s back” yelled a civilian of Malorianos City. FOOOSH!!!!!!! went the platform. The famous Jack Air Walker steps forward in front of the 10 Malorian guards.
“ Soldiers” said Jack. “I sense a new threat. The empire of black is building a machine called the Star of Darkness.”
“So how do we destroy this so called star of darkness?” “First we must get into the command centre and find the plans,” said Jack.
“PREPARE THE M-WINGS!!!” yelled Jack.
WHOOSH!WHIZZ!SHOOM! went the M-wings.
“Ok yellow and blue squadron circle around” yelled Jack.
“You got it” said blue squadron leader.
“Red squad leader go inside and post the plans to me.”
“Ok” said red squadron leader.
“Yellow squadron drop those X-plosives”. CLICK! CLICK!
“Dropping those X- plosives sir,” said yellow squadron leader.
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! Went the
X-plosives BOOM! CRASH! BANG! KAPOW!
“Nothing happened sir the shields are up.”
“Blast it.”
“Sir we found the plans it appears that the main reactor is the weakest point” said red squad leader. “Oh no” said red leader. THEY FOUND US!!!” “LJHHGVHGVHGVJZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ” went the speaker. Jack gasped. THE END or is it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!