Nancy Wake

I, Nancy Wake was running onto the aircraft that would take me to Paris to tell the French the plan that would help us to get closer to overthrowing Hitler and outwit the secret German Police. I was at the top of their wanted list.
Now I had arrived in Paris. l checked my parachute was secure then I looked at the open door then I ran as fast as I could until there was no floor left under me ,then I was falling. I grasped the ripcord, yanked it as hard as I could then there was a loud gush of air. Then I drifted slowly to the ground.
Finally I had arrived in Paris, but now the hard part, convincing the French I'm not a German spy. That I'm Nancy Wake and the Allies sent me here. They didn't believe me they thought the Allies would've sent a man, so instead they sent me to the kitchens. I told them I couldn't cook, but they said every woman must be able to cook, but really in the end the French believed me. Now my next mission, tell the Australians the plan, but that's another story .

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!