Back To Space

Once upon a time in Africa there were teenage scientists who needed to flee their country. Space had not been discovered yet so they built a rocket strong enough to launch into space. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1! Launch off!
When all four astronauts launched off they cheered. They reached space and felt a bit scared when the rocket started to split. Then Alex and Simon were sucked out the gap. Nick and Joe screamed but still managed to control the rocket to the space station. They reached the space station and ate dinner. “I don`t know how I would react to eating food in space but it’s ok” said Nick.
Once day they decided to go to Earth and kidnap a mother and bring her back to space. When they got to the space station the mother was very proud of the pilots, Nick and Jack. The mother had her own bedroom and bathroom. After months the mother got pregnant and one day a boy was born in space and the mother died.
The two girls on Earth were crying because they missed their mother so much. They wished they could see their mum. They had a new mum called August, she was not a good mum. The two girls prayed to God every night to dream of their mum.
One day the children were at school and the dad was at work. When the two girls came home from school, they played games with each other while August was sleeping. When August came down stairs she told both girls to clean the house but the girls hated it so much that they planned their escape.
Nick and Joe started to feel sorry for the two girls knowing they had taken their mum away so they flew down to their school and kidnapped them too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!