Haunted House

Once I was at Side Show Alley, I was on the Ferris Wheel and then I got off and went to the Haunted House. I was half way through when the door closed and then locked. I waited and waited and waited and waited until I remembered that there were axes five rooms away, so I grabbed them and tried to cut a hole in the wall, but it didn’t work so I walked around and found a Laser Woman’s suit and made a hole with laser. I got out and found another Haunted House so I went in and I saw a killer clown and I didn’t realise I ran back into the one I got trapped in! I wasn’t wearing the laser suit. Luckily, there were stairs and a window, I jumped out and broke my leg. Everybody tried to help but I saw a ride called Charlie Charlie and it had paper that said yes and no, yes would have a tick and no will have a cross. People have two pencils on top of each other and they would say ‘Charlie Charlie are you there?’ And the pencil balanced and also went all the way around. Everybody ran home. Even I did.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!