Ladys Best Friend

Hi my name is Sam. I live in England 55 Alivia Street. I am a Hip Hop dancer. I have a lady in my Street, that lady has a suspicious Best Best Friend. It is a dragon, it takes up half of the back yard. Every morning I look out my window and it is not something messing with my head. I open the window and say Dragon are you a dragon? I think to myself that I'm going to die. I can feel his warm breath on the back of my neck. I say with a scared voice. Will you kill me dragon? What are you doing here? He dragon said that I am the only one who can see him. I am your dragon Angle, WHAT I say really me Sam yes you no this is all a dream. I will rub my eyes and wake up NO NO NOOOOO. The whole time it was a dream. I jump of my window sil and ran to my mum, she thinks I am bonkers. I remember the dragon said I was the only one who could see him.
The next morning I go into the roof and the dragon says I will take you to dragon land. Just hop on my back he said with a very deep voice. OK I say I will. On my way I say "all this time I have been needing to know your name."my name is Francy Look we we are almost there we duck down and head there. The sign on the door says Dragon only, I point this out to Francy. We had to turn around and go back home.
Mum was so worried about me. Mum asked me where i have been. I said I was witht eh dragon. She said what a Dragon, don't be silly SAM. Go to your room NOW. Ok where it was but the dragon was still there. I opened my window and ask Francy why my mum can't see him. He was very sorry but only I was able to see him. The dragon begin to cry as it was time for him to leave he was getting old. With tears running down my face ans i say bye to Francy forever.
Not every story has a happy ending like this one THE END. :(

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!